Two Ladies Talking in Heaven
兩個女人在天堂聊天
1st woman: Hi! My name is Wanda.
女一:嗨,我是汪達
2nd woman: Hi! I'm Sylvia. How'd you die?
女二:嗨,我是施爾維雅,妳怎麼死的呢
1st woman: I froze to death.
我凍死的
2nd woman: How horrible!
好可怕
1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began
to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?
也沒這樣糟!在冷的發抖之後我感到溫暖與沉睡最後就平靜的死了
2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my h! us!
band was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But
instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
我是因為心臟病死的,我懷疑我先生欺騙,所以我提早回家,但看到他自己在看電視
1st woman: So, what happened?
喔,那發生什麼事呢
2nd woman: I! w! as so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I
started running all over the house looking.
我很確信一定有個女人在那裡,我就跑遍整個屋子去找
I ran up into the attic and searched,and down into the basement Then I
went through every closet and checked under all the beds.
我跑上頂樓找又下到地下室然後到每一個櫥櫃並查每一個床下
I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so
exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.
我一直找遍每一個地方,最後我累跨了,並引發心臟病死了
1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be
alive.
太可惜了妳沒有看一下冰箱,否則我們都還活著
留言列表